Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SDCC 2014 wrap up!


Another summer, another year of ComiCon shenanigans.  Dave and I split a table again and all in all it was a good time.  Despite the fact that our favorite pizza place in San Diego is now closed!


Thanks to everyone that stopped by to say "hi"!  There's a handful of you that are repeat customers and while it's hard to always remember faces, I sincerely appreciate the reminders and stories of past purchases.  Connecting with fans sharing a love of art/design/animation/fandom is the whole draw for me to make the trip out to San Diego!


Speaking of which, I am all sold out of my Anchorman print.  I had a finite number of that one in particular so I'm thinking of a possible variant.  Maybe a smaller 8x10 for 2015?  I wanna do something different for next year but I'm not sure what yet.  I'm thinking about a new book idea?  New prints?  Original vs. fan art?  New sizes?  New something.  Any suggestions out there?

Thanks again everyone!  Tune again next year, same Bat-time, same Bat-table!

No comments: