Sunday, July 14, 2013

SDCC 2013!

ComiCon BOIYEEEE!

Yeah.  We're days away from the world's biggest annual nerd herd. I'm pretty excited. I love it.

Here's my assortment of arts this year.  A couple new things, some reprints, a couple mainstays. I'll have a few others on hand that aren't shown here, but they'll be tucked away as they've proved unlovable by the masses in the past - ha! :)


And here's the roll out for buttons.  Again, some new, some old art now button-ized, some re-punched, and others not featured in the event these sell out.


Dave and I will be at F5 again.  I know there are at least a couple of you planning to stop by and say "hi". And there will be pizza. Plenty of good pizza. I can already taste it.  

Sensory overload.  Lookin' forward to every single second of it :)

-boob.