Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SDCC 2011 wraps up

Another year, another round of love! Thanks to all who stopped by, looked, pointed, laughed, scowled, bought, talked, and even frowned (I feel like a jackass for selling out of my Mega Man prints when there were still a couple interested folks!).

The show is always fun despite the rumors that always seem to float around about location changes, price increases, hostile TV take overs, etc. ;-) I hope to keep going and meeting new folks. And I always come back home with renewed ideas. New artistic hopes and goals. A new book? Themed prints? Animation??? Who knows?!!?

Here's my pal Dave manning the table. No new books, but we tried out a variety of prints this year. Every year is an experiment!



Thanks again! See ya next year!

2 comments:

Joanna Davidovich said...

Terrific meeting ya Bob! Thanks for the kind words about my sample book/sketch thingie (still not sure what to call it). I'm so happy to have found you guys's table during my aimless wanderings- your work is awesome. :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com