Monday, July 11, 2011

SDCC 2011 print roll

Another summer and another con is almost here...

Dave and I will be back behind the table (F5) fielding all sorts of questions, comments, requests, job offers, photo opportunities, portfolio critiques, awkward furry moments, etc. :-)

We'll have a VERY limited run of prints this year. Some old, some new, some old with new colors. Here's the lot I'm bringing, but we're aiming to wrap up Saturday night so like I say, I only gots a couple of each.



Should be a good time as always. I wanna see some friends, eat out every night, and soak up some nerdly inspiration!

Point and say "Hi" if you walk on by our way!

1 comment:

Susan Yung said...

Hi Bob!
Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! It was such a wonderful experience to be able to meet you and Dave! I am enjoying the book I bought so much it is absolutely inspiring :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog too,I agree with you I love it when artists share their processes, it really gets you into the mind of the artist! Really appreciate that you too your time to drop by. Can't wait to see more work.

Nice to meet you too! Take care!