Monday, June 21, 2010

He-Fans in SDCC anyone?

"Pipe down fur-face."

So I've been gearing up to have some He-Related prints in time for San Diego this year. I was gonna be all coy and not reveal anything til just before the show but here's the thing - I don't know how many days I'll be behind the table at the con. I kinda want to enjoy walking the floor as much as I can this year. Soooo, if you're gonna be at the con, and you like Skeletor's minions, try to stop by early or drop me message if you want one of these sets.

As long as the prints come back from the printer lookin' good, I'll probably sell them only as a set and price them to move.

Each character print is 13"x19" (or 19"x13") and they're meant to be arranged in a large square. The 6"x6" square in the middle will be a mug shot of Skeletor cut to fit. It'll be a hefty sized slab of evil to display in this arrangement and I didn't want to force anyone to HAVE to display it this way so they'll be separate so you'll still have the flexibility of arrange 'em however ya like. Hopefully I picked some classic favorites. Trapjaw takes the cake for me, but Skeletor's original henchmen (and woman) are still a great goonsquad.

Hope to nerd it up with some He-Fans this summer!

9 comments:

Miah Alcorn said...

Wow! Awesome man!

crylic said...

Hey buddy! The He-pic looks great!!! Lovin' all of it and the colors are exquisite! The America vs Russia post is great too! How'd you get that dirty halftone on the characters, just a combination of textures? Either way, i love it.

Tommaso said...

That's so AMAZING! Beautiful beautiful work!

DJ Smack Mackey said...

I hear the music from Kill Bill when I look at those closeup faces. You know, the music that plays when she sees one of the people she plans to kill and has a quick flashback. Yeah, I hear that.
Great stuff Bob! I was always a Mer-man fan of course, so I'm glag he made it in.

Gnarfdeath said...

these are amazing man! I'll be sure to stop by in SD and pick up a set :)

SteveLambe said...

LOVE IT!Save one for Lambey.

Gonna miss you guys this year :(

ridd said...

Hah! That he-man piece is amazing man

Octavio E. Rodriguez said...

This looks great.

j rumas said...

Bob, these are awesome.