Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fresh out of the oven!

San Diego Comic Con - Here we come again!
I know I've been delinquent about posting, but I hope I can make up for it with this year's book, "CHOKE!"
Dave and I have cooked up a new collection of art over at table F5. Preview night is tomorrow so we hope to be all set up with a smattering of goodies!

First, the new book "CHOKE!" and our formerly sold out book from last year, Inner Workings, will be available again! Both titles weigh in around 100 color pages, hardcover, 6x9 format, for the low, low price of $20.


I'll have a handful of prints to sell and Dave will triple that. Our backdrop should be strung up with everything we have.
This last one is EXCLUSIVE! This is my Darkstalkers tribute image that will premiere in UDON's collected artbook at the con. I'm psyched to see all the work so many artists contributed to it! Hope there's some Victor and Raptor fans out there!

Lastly there will be a selection of buttons:

Big THANKS to Min, Mark, and Tracy for fueling the "Button Corp." assembly line. 1,000 buttons all punched and assembled by hand!

See you out there!

8 comments:

BenjaminSavage said...

Thats awesome Bob!!! I was on the fench about the UDON book, but now I HAVE to get it!!!
I am so jealous!!!!

DJ Smack Mackey said...

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!

Kevin Barber said...

no.

Tommaso Valsecchi said...

Great character design, Bob! Congratulations for the book! Hope to find on Amazon.... ;)

damon said...

hay it was so nice meeting you guys at comic con

daisy loves her print

Jav said...

rockinest!

Nathan Fowkes said...

Your comicon booth was a great display. Absolutely love the work.

ANTONIO said...

My God! awesome blog!I'll link you right now ( if you don't mind)
Cheers!