Monday, July 21, 2008

San Diego '08!

...and this is what it looks like just days before the con:

You guessed it - it's that time of year again! Look for Dave and myself at table F-5 this year with a few goodies in store.

Inner Workings should be in full swing this year. Hope you like orange and green.



And we'll be in good company as usual. From the Chicago scene in no particular order:

Bruno Werneck
Javier Guzman
Tae Young Choi

Should be another fun year. Lookin' forward to sayin' "hi" to my annual west coast chums and soakin' up all the neat-o art stuffs with my eyeball sponges.

I hope you're happy Kevin Barber

10 comments:

Kevin Barber said...

I am happy but anyone who is going at this point is scrambling to get ready not checking blogs so you are tooooooooooooooooooooooo late. I already spent my financial allotment on a huge pog collection so now i can't buy your book cause i found out about it too late. Oh well.

EL GRANDE said...

That book looks unreal. I can't wait to check it out at the con.

Ciao,
Joe y Elio

Jason Miskimins said...

cool art...love the graphic quality.

DJ Smack Mackey said...

Good luck out there in "The Whale's Vagina". Bring back some swag for me!

Adam Ford said...

Beautiful designs. That guy with the cigarette and the girl are awesome.

DdK said...

awesome art! so much variety, cool style

j rumas said...

boob, I'll trade you six sheep plus my firstborn for a copy of this book, has to be autographed. The book is awesome, people! Saw it in person. Love the cover. Have fun out west.

Paintstain said...

Great meeting you at the Con. Love the work.

http://paintstain.blogspot.com

Sarah Dungan said...

Great meeting you and Dave at the Con, and it was a joy trading books with you!

Hope to see you next year, and now I'm sort of sad I didn't get one of those excellent posters. Next time! Keep in touch.

-Sarah

Dave Ehrlich said...

I picked up the Death Proof print at the Con on Friday at the Con and I love it. Easily one of my favorite finds of the weekend...