Monday, June 09, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Alright - so here's a "6-sheet" of all the color combinations I was messing with. My favorites are the first one and last one. This page is the order in which I created them which is a bit odd: my gut instinct for the first one is one I like, and the last one after several attempts, I'm keeping as well. The blue one (second to last) is pretty close to my original colors and one of my least favorites now.

Lemme know whatchya think, but I'm pretty set on these two as prints for ComiCon!

Sorry they're on the small side - you'll just hafta see 'em full size in San Diego!

6 comments:

DJ Smack Mackey said...

Upper Right one! I like the use of the character's wardrobe colors!

DJ Smack Mackey said...

I just had a crazy idea. Find a way to get these color combinations in front of Quentin Tarantino himself and get him to pick. :) I know it sounds mad, but I'll bet there's a way to get it done. Throw in one of your cards of The Bride in her moto-gear too.

Tatevik Avakyan said...

Beautiful designs! They are all great but my favorite one is the bottom right.

crylic said...

Well, you know my thoughts on these already, so I'll join the club and say these are soooo RAD! You nailed it!!! The bottom right kills!

Kevin Barber said...

Wow,..Risetto world is busy.Very cool poster. I tend to like the blue hued ones. Second over top row and second down 1st row.

K McLeod said...

Bob

go with the very last one theres something a bout the rose color of the first one that to me makes the other character windoes get lost in the background of the main character.