Friday, December 21, 2007

SDCC!


San Diego Comic-Con has already infomed us of our exhibitor location! Sure beats years past when we found out a month before the show! I give 'em credit for being a little more organized so far :)

So far, the gangs all here. Dave and I will be splitting a table and here's the cast with renewed cotracts from last season:




Tae Young Choi



They'll be more to say when summer rolls around but I'm gettin' excited/nervous already! No worries though - Bruno told me he has a plan ;)

6 comments:

Zorilita said...

Maybe I'll stop by your table again this year. I'm hoping to have a whole new book of art again.

WillRyan said...

Thanks for the namedrop, Bizob! We've gotta get the kids blogging again...

Bobby Chiu said...

Hey Bob,

Looks like we're in the same aisle this year. Looking forward to it!

Animal Qwacker said...

I'm goin'! We might have a table in our future as well!

Gerald said...

Good thing you got that table reserved ahead of time....last I heard, there's a waiting list of 200+ people!!!

Hoping to make my way down to the Con this year. Keep the awesome sketches coming.

gujyfikghkj said...

美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁