Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hulk Smash

It's been awhile! Hello my non-existant peeps! I have a perfectly good reason for not posting in so long: I've been workin' on a project that's not exactly ready for showing. A few projects have come and gone and I have a ton of horrible sketches I'd really like to post, but frankly I just don't feel comfortable revealing everything I'm pouring my weekends into. There's ideas, and things, and copyright stuff that I'll post when I become that world famous super surgeon and art doesn't interest me anymore ;)

Here's a very profound piece I dug up called "Hulks of the World". Basically, "Hulk smashing" was an Outsider topic and I had a hankering for drawing some busted glass. So that's where this came from.


On a similar note, has anyone ever noticed how no one can make GOOD shattering glass in video games? When you shoot a windshield the glass should spider-web. It seems it should be a simple texture map. If it's a plate glass window, and depending on it's thickness, it should spider-web quickly then fall into pieces. If it's anything but a gun shot, I guess it can just break in a way that relates to the point of impact. I'm sick of seeing flying triangles that are way to big, barely effected by gravity, and that clip right through the floor. I'm sure it's an expensive particle effect to pull off, but it's next gen - let's see some nice glass people! Midway people you out there???

9 comments:

sean said...

Great stuff bob. Can't wait to see some of this secret project once it's done.

Serapio Calm said...

Cool Hulk! Let's see the Avengers!

Dustin A. Foust said...

Hilarious! I love it.

Baron said...

For a ka-boodle load of those OAC topics, I drew nothing but cold hard blanks.

I had an idea for 'hulk smash, but it wasn't to cool... I gave up too soon.

Cool idea with Hulk :to: Hollywood though, love the colors on 'em.

Alexei Martins said...

COOL!!!I love it!!!

joonasjoonas said...

Great work! The bear few posts before is awesome!

crylic said...

haha...sweet stuff man.

Alina Chau said...

Love the "Smash of paint" in the background, and your stylization of Hulk!

said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人

徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,尋人,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信