Friday, February 09, 2007

Bun Buns!

I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post new stuff as of lately, but I have a good reason:

Meet the kids! I've been thinking about a pet bunny (or two) for a little while now and with some coaxing from Sammy Chu I finally went through with it!







They're about 6 weeks old in these pictures. The brown and white Dutch breed is named "Radar" and the tiny-eared Dwarf is "Nuz". They're super fun! I had a rabbit in college too and I think they're some of the most emotive animals. Their body language and ears are always indicators as to what they're thinking. You can tell when they're excited or happy. Scared or playful or relaxed.

Here's a couple random Flash doodles from when I had bunnies on the brain:



Even bunny fetuses are cute!

10 comments:

LĂȘA said...

Cute-cute: worthy


Ey, Bob: I love your profile image too. Your perfect colours and compositions and the style of some of your characters (Gimme a hug, st.abe,etc...) is beautiful. Thanks for the very possitive comment. I will check this blog.

Zorilita said...

Awe you're bunnies are so adorable. Makes me wish mine was still around. Remarkably he lived until about 14 years old.

The drawings are nice too! =)

Alina Chau said...

Ooooh boy!! They are toooo CUTE!! Your illos are awesome too, those bunny must bring u much inspiration!!

Alina Chau said...

BTW, have u heard about: http://cuteoverload.com/?
Could be something fun for your bunnies! ;)

Edward said...

Nice! Hope they are enjoyable. I saw a guys rabbit in a vets office one time and it was the size of a huge dufflebag. So big it was in a duffle bag. Just thought I'd share.

Alexei Martins said...

Cool and cute...

Dustin A. Foust said...

I really like the Chicago Bear illustration! Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted. I will never know how that feels. I'm a Browns fan. Anyway good luck with the bunnies.

Animal Qwacker said...

Heck, if I knew you wanted a bunny you coulda had ours!
Once the kids get home (whenever that is) we won't be able to give her much attention. Not that we can much now anyways.

DJ Smack Mackey said...

just don't overfeed them
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/giantrabbit.asp

Kevin Barber said...

Great illos. Love the apealing simplicity. Congrats on you beavers as well.