Saturday, November 04, 2006

Are we not men?! We are DEVO.

This year I was DEVO for Halloween. Every year our friends Sean and Dorothy throw an expertly themed Halloween bash. This year it was the 80s! I always have fun making my costumes and the "energy dome" was no exception. Here's a few glamore shots my sis snapped and color corrected. I fooled around with some filters in Photoshop for the bottom one.





Now in case you were still making boom boom in your diapers when DEVO hit the scene, here's their most famous song to catch all you youngins up to speed:

4 comments:

Kevin Barber said...

Love it . I was a Devo head in grade school . Fun stuff !!

Jav said...

Hahahaha...
The greatest thing to me is that, in the pictures, you look like you feel like such a badass...
Not that ur not...
cause you may very well be...

Darryl Young said...

!!!YOU ARE MY FLIPPIN'IDOL!!!

.... I hope nobody got hurt with that whip :)

And thanks for the vid, I was a major Spud Boy way back when (still am)

Dan Segarra said...

Great costume Bob! I swear I saw you wear that to work on a regular day. ;P