Saturday, October 28, 2006

the portable Polyphoniczoetropeophone



Another OutsiderArt doodle. I was thinking of this as some sorta portable audio video device. Maybe like an antique DVD player. A grammophone mixed with a zoetrope can provide entertainment for whole days in 1850. I added straps to the horn to make it "portable."I wanted to make it look like those old drawings of inventions back in the day. I was actually gonna do it up in orthoscopic blueprint-like views but I remembered I hate drawing parallel lines...

5 comments:

Dan Segarra said...

Nice! With those straps they must've been popular with the kids.

Jav said...

Man, I really like this one Bob... killer! Great lines, great color scheme.. nice choices!

Alina Chau said...

love this design!! Beautiful form and shape, and a touch of reto style!

crylic said...

sweet stuff man, cool stylo on it, really love the colors too!

Kevin Barber said...

Beaut !!