Thursday, July 27, 2006

SDCC 2006!


Cripes it's been a while! For good reason too - San Diego has come and gone and man whatta blast! Sam snapped a ton of pictures and here's a few of them. There's a few more over at her blog too. Lookit that table! Whatta slew of stuff! I was impressed. All our books and prints and magnets and everything up there was different. We all had somethin' different to show off. I got to meet several artists in person and some even bought my book! Some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of shaking hands with. I got to check out some panels and I did my fare share of spending money for sure. Thanks so much to everyone that stopped by the table and anyone that plunked down a ten spot for my work! The experience was great and completely encouraging. Tons o' fun and I hope to do it again next year!



Roomies
Left to right: Javi, Bruno, and myself


Miah made it out! Yeeha!

The rest of the multi-cultural gang: Dan, Darren, Jasmin, Bruno, Andy

And no vacation is complete without a badass lumberjack and token bald guy - Steve and Ryan

I keed because I love.

2 comments:

Don Dixon's Blog said...

that lumberjack has some nice man titties. ;) I keed cause i love them too. lol

Jav said...

Hahahahaha!!!
Awesome pics Boob...
didnt even know u posyed these...
much love homie!