Thursday, July 27, 2006

An offer you won't find in stores!

Everything must go! Hurry - supplies are limited!
It's a total liquidation sale!

In all seriousness, I think I actually figured out how to add a PayPal button to my blog. I've posted it in the right margin so if there's anyone interested in buying a copy of my sketchbook by all means, click away!



38 full color pages!
5.5" x 8.5" perfect bound!
Signed and numbered!
Only $10!


I hope the PayPal button works. I can't test it myself because it won't let me send money to me... So who will dare be the first to try it??? I'll pick up the shipping cost though (I'm not sure if it's set up that way or not). And if it's more trouble than it's worth, and you consider me a trustworthy fellow, you can drop me a message, send me a check, and I'll mail ya a book. If you're even thinking about it I thank you sincerely :)

5 comments:

Heath said...

Hey Bob! Nice meeting you last friday after Comic-con. I've enjoyed checking out your work for awhile, so it was nice to meet you in person. Keep up the great work!

Alden V said...

sweet

Dave Pryor said...

Hey cool!
I think I'll buy a bunch, then when you're not looking, kill you and sell the books for that awesome dead artist rate!!!

Morbid, perhaps. But in all seriousness, anyone who reads this, buy a copy of Bob's book - you won't be disappointed!

Jo Bling said...

Bob, anywhere one can see the interior artwork from this baby? Am interested as the cover looks terrific, mate.

Garrett Shikuma said...

Great to meet you at the con, Bob!
You were the first to notice my button, ha ha! I didnt think anyone would notice it. Thanks man!

Your artwork is awesome. Sorry I was so MIA at our booth. Hope to meet up with you guys again!