Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cheese pizza and lemonade please

What, it's been like a month now?! Cripes. Sketchbook stuff has kept me busy especially now that the printer I had lined up (a friend of a friend) is bailing on me now...

Anywhoo - here's a sketch of a super cool waitress I met at our local bar/pizzatorium/ on our usual Thursday lunch. So if I work with you, and you're reading this, you may have given her your order already :) Just a doodle from memory. I left it with the bill one non-Thursday lunch and she really liked it! Whew - I'm never sure how people might react to a strange drawing especially of themselves. And especially from practical stranger :)

8 comments:

Marshall Bock said...

I assume this is Shama, right? I think that's her name. I remember she said something, and then she said, "It rhymes with llama." So now all I can remember is llama. Maybe I'll just call her that next time I Riverview it with you guys. At least I'll be close.

Anyways, looks good. I think you pretty much got her pegged. She's got an unusual look to her, so I'm impressed with your doodle, especially from memory.

Nice to see something new, man. Keep it up.

M

crylic said...

ha, this is great man, love the pose and shes supa sexy!

cheers!

Chris Battle said...

Girls always love a cute cartoon of themselves, as long as you draw 'em cute 'n' sexy. (...and especially if you don't draw them wearing a fur bikini barbarian outfit or something lame like that.)

The question is, are you trying to get her number or just free pizza?

El leo said...

hahaha, it always work with the girls! have you ever tried to draw a girl (she ask for it) and you just can't do it?? it horrible man, and worst if the drawing look like a bad guy or an ugly witch, and you're sweating and trying to fix it, and she's getting mad, and...and.. nahhh, you know when to stop it...

you are my hero, i've tried to do the same with a lot of girls, but i showed that drwinz just to some of them.

BTW i did something like that on my blog... mission accomplished with her... :)

Alina Chau said...

That's a fun design!! You make the drink looks so tasty!!

Jeff Williams said...

Nice Bob-o. She literally has eyes like saucer dishes, huh? I like the hands a lot.

I did some rudimentary blogging this weekend....finally. Peep it!

Animal Qwacker said...

Aaaand this place is where?

Kevin Barber said...

Nice Spumco sexy gal feel.