Saturday, February 11, 2006

Life doodles


More stuff from a recent life drawing session on my last day of work at High Voltage. I'm movin' back in with my buddies at WMS Gaming! Hope the 2D work is hot 'n' heavy :) Anyway, I'd like to push things in a more stylized direction during life drawing. I draw that way naturally but I guess I just have this feeling that I should record the proportions and shapes more accurately. Isn't that what life drawing is for? Ah, no matter. As long as your penis- I mean pencil is moving...

4 comments:

Jeff Williams said...

Nice Bob-o. I like what you did with the drawing on the right. I also like how sweetly the gentleman holds his rifle.

Chuck said...

Nice stuff! I too like the pose on the right... I also like the grip on the rifleman on the left. Great cross hatch shadings!
Sorry I couldn't joint you for that last sketch session, maybe someday? :)

Alina Chau said...

very nice drawings!

Alessandro_PPG said...

Legal!!! Gostei!!!