Wednesday, November 23, 2005

odds 'n' ends

Some life drawing from last Friday. 30 seconders and 20-30 minuters respectively. Only toward the end of the night did I START to feel loosened up. Gotta get some charcoal or a wax pencil.
And here's just a few Flashed up doggies for the album project I'm finishing up. The band is called "Subatomicglue" and you can check out their electronic tunes here by clicking on the download button.
I might take a sabbatical from the blog to work on some stuff that I don't exactly wanna post up here yet. I'll try to continue posting older stuff though.

15 comments:

St John Street said...

Fresh colours those dogs are grat designs simple but sweet.

Kevin Barber said...

These guys are fun.

Dave Pryor said...

Hello From Canada!

The dogs are great! The one on the right was one of my faves from the concept images you had earlier.

Great stuff.

ChewBloggers said...

bob the dogs are really nice, man...really beautiful designs...great to see the evolution of dese lil guys...

joe

Arschblog said...

I like the Dogs and the style very much. The style is amazing, but very hard to make this with "Copic-marker"(my PC doesn´t works).

DJ Smack Mackey said...

The dogs look awesome. Reminds me of the "Learn Self Defense" animation that's on one of the Siggraph animation reels this year.

Patrick Morgan said...

Great Dogs. I love em!

Miah Alcorn said...

Nifty spify Bob! Nice simple designs and good color says it all. Just nice man.

Matt J said...

There's some really cool strongly posed character work here.

Sammy Chu ^_^ said...

OH...It's been awhile since I've been bloggin' it up...

Anywhoooo---> I really like your loose fast drawings there! Your hands in the longer poses are great, meng.

And those dogs!!! They're the awesomest! I wished dogs look like them.

Alina Chau said...

Coooooool drawings!

Don Dixon's Blog said...

I love these!! Great stuff! AAnd thanks for your comments on my BLog!!

Ethe said...

the draw of the dog are simply the best!! :)

rngnt99 said...

The dogs are Awesome!!!!!

mackaydesign said...

I love these dogs. Great designs and drawings.