Monday, October 03, 2005

Naughty kitty



I dedicate this post to that one special pussy that always took my breath away... And I mean that literally. Allergic ya know. Here's to you, LEENDA - wherever you are...

This was my attempt at some "furry" art. I really wanted to avoid the final sketch looking silly because human-animals have that tendency... I usually go through a buncha doodles when working out an idea or pose for a character. A lotta crap which I will conveniently leave out here ;) I finally squeezed out the top scribble and I was liking the idea and the pose. I went through a couple more revisions where I just wanted to push the shapes and figure out what to do with the one arm covering her chest (still not completely happy...but I'll hate it ALL about this time next week :) and eventually repeating the heart shape in her tail and butt-rumps was somethin' I really liked. I did the eyelids and lashes in Flash mostly because I wanted those elements real clean and readable compared to the rest of the sketch which was drawn real small on paper. Maybe all vector woulda been cool too.

I swear I won't babble this much in the next post...

2 comments:

SteveLambe said...

Leenda is a slut anyway. You captured her essence!

Wish Cat's Meow looked like this, eh Bruhoo!

Virginia Valle said...

Beautiful work :)